Richard Moore, Registered Psychologist (M.A.P.S)
I aim to work closely with referrers to promote a holistic health care approach to help people recover from Anxiety and Depression. I strive to keep my services best-practice, evolving, ethical, professional, warm, friendly and non-judgmental. For more information, visit psycoaching.com.au. My website contains a number of free blogs and self help resources.
Referral Types Accepted include DVA, Workcover, Comcare, Private, Medicare MHCP and CDM/ECP plans.
Conditions treated include anxiety, depression, stress, relationship issues, ADHD, complex grief and anger, hoarding disorder, adolescent issues, Work-related stress & occupational rehabilitation. Main treatment modalities are CBT and psychodynamic and positive psychology services.
- The standard session fee is $130 ($45 out-of-pocket after MHCP rebate).
- Bulk-billing is available to unemployed clients who hold a Centrelink Health Care or pension card.
Referral Types NOT currently Accepted and alternate referral pathways
- Psychosis (Gold Coast Accute Care team on 1300MHCALL or 56672000)
- Probation and Parole or other court ordered referrals
- Couples or family counselling (Relationships Australia or Child & Family Connect)
- Clinical / forensic / or psychiatric reports (Legal Aid 1300 651 188, Citizen’s Advice 0755329611)
- Children under 12 (Gold Coast Youth Service 0755720400, or CYMHS 0755370622)
BSc, Masters. Med. Research, Masters Chiro. Chiropractor
Masters of Chiropractic, Chiropractic
2013 – 2015
Graduate Diploma of Chiropractic Science
2013 – 2013
Masters of Medical Research, Biomedical Science
2007 – 2013
Masters of Medical Research, Biochemistry
2010 – 2012
Bachelor of Exercise Science
2007 – 2010
- Postural and gait abnormalities
- Bone and joint disorders
- Soft tissue and muscular pathologies
Wade completed a Bachelor of Health Science at Griffith University on the Gold Coast in 2005 and a Bachelor of Podiatry at Brisbane’s Queensland University of Technology in 2010. Wade cares for patients of all ages and varying conditions including postural and gait abnormalities, bone and joint disorders and soft tissue and muscular pathologies.
Wade has been fortunate to assist in the treatment of players from the Southport Sharks Football Club, the former Gold Coast Blaze Basketball Club and the former Gold Coast United Football Club. For more information visit http://imprintpodiatry.com/
Credentials BHlth Sc (Pod), BHlth Sc, M.A.Pod.A.
Special Interests Heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis, Childrens Feet, Severs Disease, Bunions, Achilles pain, Shin splints, Forefoot pain, Mortons Neuroma, Diabetic feet, Lower limb arthritis, Ingrown toenails