- Occupational rehabilitation
- Life coaching
- Positive psychology
Richard Moore, Registered Psychologist (M.A.P.S)
I aim to work closely with referrers to promote a holistic health care approach to help people recover from Anxiety and Depression. I strive to keep my services best-practice, evolving, ethical, professional, warm, friendly and non-judgmental. For more information, visit psycoaching.com.au. My website contains a number of free blogs and self help resources.
Referral Types Accepted include DVA, Workcover, Comcare, Private, Medicare MHCP and CDM/ECP plans.
Conditions treated include anxiety, depression, stress, relationship issues, ADHD, complex grief and anger, hoarding disorder, adolescent issues, Work-related stress & occupational rehabilitation. Main treatment modalities are CBT and psychodynamic and positive psychology services.
- The standard session fee is $130 ($45 out-of-pocket after MHCP rebate).
- Bulk-billing is available to unemployed clients who hold a Centrelink Health Care or pension card.
Referral Types NOT currently Accepted and alternate referral pathways
- Psychosis (Gold Coast Accute Care team on 1300MHCALL or 56672000)
- Probation and Parole or other court ordered referrals
- Couples or family counselling (Relationships Australia or Child & Family Connect)
- Clinical / forensic / or psychiatric reports (Legal Aid 1300 651 188, Citizen’s Advice 0755329611)
- Children under 12 (Gold Coast Youth Service 0755720400, or CYMHS 0755370622)
For more information you can contact Richard Moore at PSYCoaching.